Public Auto Auction
2004 Saturn VUE Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV), VIN # 5GZCZ33D54S834597 - Year: 2004 Make: Saturn Model: VUE Vehicle Type: Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV) Mileage: 213,611 Color: Blue Body Type: 4 Door Wagon Trim Level: Base Drive Line: FWD Engine Type: L4, 2.2L; DOHC Fuel Type: Gasoline Horsepower: 138HP Transmission: Automatic VIN #: 5GZCZ33D54S834597 Features and Notes: Title Attached
2006 Chrysler 300 Passenger Car, VIN # 2c3ka53g46h467328 - Year: 2006 Make: Chrysler Model: 300 Vehicle Type: Passenger Car Mileage:159,450 Color: Gold Body Type: 4 Door Sedan Trim Level: Touring Drive Line: RWD Engine Type: V6, 3.5L; SOHC 24V Fuel Type: Gasoline \Transmission: automatic VIN #: 2c3ka53g46h467328 Features and Notes:
2000 Ford Explorer Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV), VIN # 1FMZU63E6YZC08313 - Year: 2000 Make: Ford Model: Explorer Vehicle Type: Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV) Mileage: 211,751 Color: Black Body Type: 4 Door Wagon Trim Level: XLT Drive Line: RWD Engine Type: V6, 4.0L (244 CID); SOHC Fuel Type: Gasoline Horsepower: 203-210HP Transmission: Automatic VIN #: 1FMZU63E6YZC08313 Features and Notes:
2001 Chevrolet Express Van, VIN # 1GNFG65R411191943 - Year: 2001 Make: Chevrolet Model: Express Vehicle Type: Van Mileage: Plate: Black Body Type: 3 Door Van; Sport Trim Level: Luxury Drive Line: RWD Engine Type: V8, 5.7L; CPI Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic VIN #: 1GNFG65R411191943 Features and Notes:
2007 Saturn VUE Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV), VIN # 5GZCZ33D57S816573 - Year: 2007 Make: Saturn Model: VUE Vehicle Type: Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV) Mileage: 205,338 Color: White Body Type: 4 Door Wagon Trim Level: Base Drive Line: FWD Engine Type: L4, 2.2L; DOHC Fuel Type: Gasoline Horsepower: 138HP Transmission: Automatic VIN #: 5GZCZ33D57S816573 Features and Notes:
2000 Jeep Cherokee Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV), VIN # 1J4FF48S7YL224599 - Year: 2000 Make: Jeep Model: Cherokee Vehicle Type: Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV) Mileage: 156,728 Color: Maroon Body Type: 4 Door Wagon Trim Level: Sport Drive Line: 4WD Engine Type: L6, 4.0L (242 CID) Fuel Type: Gasoline Horsepower: 190HP Transmission: Automatic VIN #: 1J4FF48S7YL224599 Features and Notes: Title Attached
2001 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Truck, VIN # 1GCEK19V51E210263 - Year: 2001 Make: Chevrolet Model: Silverado Vehicle Type: Pickup Truck Mileage: 227,873 Color: White Body Type: 4 Door Cab; Extended Trim Level: Base; LS; LT Drive Line: 4WD Engine Type: V8, 4.8L Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic VIN #: 1GCEK19V51E210263 Features and Notes: Title Attached
2007 Dodge Dakota Pickup Truck, VIN # 1D7HW22PX7S245237 - Year: 2007 Make: Dodge Model: Dakota Vehicle Type: Pickup Truck Mileage: 178,079 Color: White Body Type: 4 Door Cab; Club Trim Level: ST Drive Line: 4WD Engine Type: V8, 4.7L; FFV Fuel Type: Gasoline/E85 Transmission: Automatic VIN #: 1D7HW22PX7S245237 Features and Notes: Title Attached
2008 Nissan Altima Passenger Car, VIN # 1N4AL21E48N447873 - Year: 2008 Make: Nissan Model: Altima Vehicle Type: Passenger Car Mileage: 231,333 Color: White Body Type: 4 Door Sedan Trim Level: 2.5; 2.5 S; 2.5 SL Drive Line: FWD Engine Type: L4, 2.5L Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic VIN #: 1N4AL21E48N447873 Features and Notes: Title Attached
Sat, Dec 15, 2018
105 Law Rd
105 Law Rd. Jackson, Tn 38305 ( exit 93 off I-40)
- All announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over all printed material and Internet advertising.
- All purchases must be paid in full on sale day. Full settlement may be by Cash, Cashiers Check or company and personal checks. Company or Personal checks require a bank letter of credit addressed to Mayco Auctions, LLC guaranteeing a specific purchase limit for the auction.
- If not accompanied with a bank letter of guaranteed funds, you may be required to place a bid deposit of up to $1000.
- Cash purchases only will get you keys to vehicle and title (if available) day of auction.
- Vehicles maybe paid for with good check, but the vehicle, title and keys must stay with the auction company till check clears the banking process.
- If a vehicle is announced "Title Attached" that means the title is not currently available and we will get you the title within 30 days or money back.
- State and local tax will be collected on purchased items unless buyer provides a valid Tax Exception ID card or document.
- Buyer acknowledges even with a Ag tax exemption # that not every item is tax excepted. ( i.e. Tools, Welders, Utility & Gooseneck haul trailers )
- A buyer's premium of $100 will be added to invoice for each vehicle purchased including motorcycles, atvs, utvs & RVs.
- Some items offered with reserve or subject to owner confirmation.
- In the case of a tie bid, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bid between those two bidders only.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to revoke any bid card at any time
- Anyone bidding for an account other than his or her own must obtain a separate bid number for that account.
- The high bidder’s bid accepted by auctioneer constitutes a verbal binding agreement of purchase of the lot being bid on and bidder may not retract his bid or be entitled to any adjustment, allowance, rescission or damages or any other remedy regarding the condition of the any items purchased.
- All sales are AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranty express or implied. No mechanical arbitration.
- Buyer agrees to run their own car history report from their choice of provider such as i.e., CarFax, Auto Check, TrueCar etc. on the vehicle they bid on.
- Mayco Auctions does not guarantee information listed in Electronic Data Vehicle Histories (i.e., CarFax, AutoCheck, TrueCar, etc)
- All sales are final. Bidder has had the opportunity to inspect all sale items and bidder agrees to solely rely on his inspection.
- Bidder will not be entitled to any adjustment, allowance, or damages or any other remedy regarding the condition of any item purchased.
- All descriptions and conditions of equipment in sale catalog and advertising are believed to be correct. However, neither the owner nor the Auction Company or its auctioneers are responsible for any errors in description or condition. Catalogs and advertising brochures are to be used as a guide only.
- Mayco Auctions, LLC nor its auctioneers guarantee year models, mileage, service history or condition of any items. Meter readings or mileage in catalog or online are merely a reading at the time of check in. Buyer accepts responsibility to inspect and verify mileage or hour meter readings prior to bidding.
- It is the buyers responsible to verify any manufacturing warranties with the vehicle or equipment dealerships.
- Once the auctioneer accepts the highest bid, the item is then sold. Buyer then takes delivery and assumes all risk of loss for the item and buyer agrees to obtain full liability insurance coverage for the item.
- Drive out tags are available while supplies last, for the auction company's cost of $10.00
- Mayco Auctions, LLC will collect local and state sales tax on titled vehicles and trailers. No open titles will be handed over.
- For Out of State buyers to be exempted from tax on a motor vehicle, boat or vessels, he or she must sign an affidavit stating they will be removing those items from the state within 3 days of purchase.
- "Lot Sales" - Mayco Auctions is owed & due normal commission on any vehicle or item sold on auction premises. Deals ignited on auction premises but completed off premises is good reason for both seller and buyer to be banned from future auctions.
- Mayco Auctions, LLC or employees are not responsible for loading or unloading equipment, nor securing loads, but will assist you with your equipment.
- Removal Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (CST). All purchased items must be removed from auction site within seven (7) days of auction sale date the items where purchased. After seven (7) days each item will incur a $25 per day storage fee per item up to thirty (30) days after original purchase date. Items remaining on Auction Yard past thirty (30) days of the auction sale date will be considered abandoned and forfeited to Mayco Auctions LLC, and Auctioneer may sell items. Storage fees will continue until item is resold.
- By attending the auction, buyers and spectators acknowledge that the auction site and anywhere items are to be sold or displayed is potentially a dangerous place. Heavy equipment is being operated and even potentially dangerous material present such as. All individuals at the sale site and display areas shall be there at their own risk and at all times take full notice of the conditions of the premises. Bidders shall warn their agents, employees, or any other persons accompanying them of these possible dangers and take full responsibility for any injury or death to any persons or persons whomsoever, or property damage caused by buyer or buyers’ representative or spectator. No person shall have any claim against the auction company, auctioneers, their agents, or employees for any injuries sustained or death to any person or persons whomsoever.